Thursday, August 30, 2007

happy birthday - my beloved country...

it is the great day again...

I had been telling Ving that one of the 831 I would like to stand at the merdaka square joinning the crowd for the glorious moment - Ving just told me to stop dreaming...indeed, it become more difficult for me to fulfill my dream...there were always something disturbed my merdeka square journey...now, with Yun going to primary school it had become impossible - in fact this is day 2 of her primary school....I was thinking to enjoy a day off but Ving told me that better go working and earn some cash (46" LCD here I come...)

The end of my 1st months as a physician - a completely different life as a ED physician. More responsibility - now no more hit and throw patient to other people service...Patients are placed under my name, I got a table in the attending physician office(in fact I still spent most of time at the old call room : 175). 175 was the ext no of the ED call room, I had been this room since 11 years ago. There is a TV and now, I got a internet line here...So I felt more comfortable here than the office..Did I enjoy the life ? I am adjusting myself actually, but the 2.5 days weekend off cheer my life up. Spent every weekend with the family is something enjoying.

Today, while I was doing the ICU round, my cardiologist walked in and I greeted him "morning". Surprisingly, he spoke the word" merdeka". I grinned at him and raised my right arm and answered" merdeka" - well, at least it cure my home sick...half of the doctors in this hospital are Malaysian - all of us love the country....happy birthday Malaysia...


No comments:

Post a Comment