Monday, December 31, 2007

New year eve again...

 

I couldn't remember what I did during the new year eve ..... was I watching  the count down in the house or was I on call ?
I read back my blog written on 2006/12/31 http://blog.xuite.net/lywuu.ving/dayinED/9564324..

I was working acutally... and the shift is just the same....

I am sicked - sorethroat with no fever...
The ED was filled up with MVA victims...
I met some rude family- a mother complaint that her drunkard son was irritated by us during the management. The person had drunk a large amount of ? wine or what ever with lot of alcohol in it as he was having a very bad mood. How did I know ? he was grumbling about his bad luck in the ED when his mother arrived....

Group of young boys and girls who took a joy ride down south and fell from their bikes. Some told me not to call their families; they were afraid that their family would be worried displeased...

Well, I am going off 12 more hrs later - by 6pm 2008/1/1, hope I could make it in one piece.....I am tired and it reminds me next year I might want to stay home during the new year eve....


No comments:

Post a Comment