Sunday, July 1, 2012

PKM...


2 more weeks before I hit the airport… anxiety I am as this tour would be different from before. We would be taking the so call “red eye” flight as the plane is getting off at 2330 and arrive at LCCT at 0410…. A 40 min to clear the immigration and luggage and we should be enjoying “Old town” coffee at 5am… Another wait till 6am then we can hop onto the taxi and head to Port Dickson... a 50% surcharge would be charge for trip before 6am. That is why we need to wait till 6am. We would pick up my dad’s car at my uncle’s house just located beside the health office of Port Dickson. A compact sedan>15yrs Daihatsu Sirion….


We should be off by 8am heading to Jerantut and later to Kuala Tahan….a 300+km drive and I would be resting at the riverbank of Sungai Tahan, looking at the stars, sipping my root bear…


Finally I got my Kuala Tahan Trip after 20+ years…Both Xian and Yun are actually reluctant for the trip as they are afraid of the arthropod and the reptile. I got a full 4d3n package and would be heading up north to Betong….I am going to the peace village to see the left over of the Malaysia Communist Party. I remembered my dad told me, my grand dad was one of the supporter in the new village. I had told Yun about the story and she was fascinated with the history and it would be a good education trip for her...JUST if we make it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment