Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wrapping up and moving on...

We had entered the final stage of the course after my last trip to the east. 2 more weekends to spend and it is over…
I did not drive this time and took the train. It was a relaxing 4 hrs ride..The lodging was excellent as the new building of the missionary had received its permit of use The 8 hrs lecture by Pater Dr Anselm Grun was an excellent one; it fortified what I learnt from the past.
However toward the end of the course, I am not filled with the sensation of joy; the church was chilled with the sensation of chaos.
Accusations and allegations were spread and matters were taken into hand of human instead of Godly way. Breach of trust was noted between the elder and deacons. Later spread among the members. As a student of missionary I voiced out regarding the matter by referring to the holy book but yet the elder neglected my bid… A final blow was delivered 2 weeks ago and I decided to leave the church I was serving…
The key person is the Elder who insisted his way…. There were many settings and rules which were at the grey area according to the holy book; that was the major cause leading to the current chaotic state. When I pointed out to the Elder in charge, he had chosen to ignored my plead. I had done a few discussion with various members, deacons but it all ended without progression.


No comments:

Post a Comment