Saturday, December 31, 2016

Good bye 2016

It is a “nothing to shout” year for me, nothing much had been accomplished but yet it was an exciting year for me. I had done a few road trips which were considered as perilous for me. Thanks to the great one, I had escaped from a few possible medico-legal suits. I had become older but and maybe a little bit wiser…..
The most notable part is that I had not visit the Boleh land for over 1 year. Being home sick and I had been grabbing every opportunity to lay my hand on Dim Sum, Cha Sao Bao and curry. I had even made some Sri Muka few months ago….
I had been lucky as life was tough for most of the people. The extreme weather this year had disturbed the life of many locals, but yet I am freed from the harassment.
I had been home-bound this year, trying not to leave my house. I felt anxious leaving my house. Our 4th floor had become a secret retreat for me and Xian. We shared a good time playing nerf war, challenging each other on SF5, Mortal combat X.
Last month, Ving and I decided to invest on a massage chair and we were amazed by its effect.
However, I know hiding in the house is not my destiny….

20 mins till the end of my shift and I would be joining my family for the countdown after I struggle with the traffic…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment