Tuesday, March 31, 2020

lock down....


It had been one of the worst periods since my practice. I had been through the SARS and it was kacang puteh compare to our current condition. At that period, we knew who to be aware of, but now we don’t.
Wearing PPE is currently not practice in my setting at the moment, but yet it might just hit us any moment.
Home land had deteriorated since early March after the big castle gathering leading to a massive cluster. Lock down implemented and it had gradually evolved to curfew-like condition in some area.
I had made calls on regular basis checking my parents living down south. Good news was my brother had returned from China and currently staying in the house, levering the burden of my sister-in-law. With my brother at home, everything is cooled and I really thank him for handling matters around my house at the moment.
Only less than 20 countries that were spared from this disastrous plague, most the heavily bashed country had started the lock down measure which proven by China to be effective in controlling the spread.
Medical staff elsewhere around the world had been battling the disease with their best effort and yet I am currently still comfortably sitting at my desk…I felt sorry that I couldn’t help my fellow Malaysian counterpart to ease their burden. I could just only pray for them hoping that they could hold on to the fight and win the battle eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment