Wednesday, January 5, 2022

late flashback

 

I considered 2021 as the year of trapped. The terror caused by Covid rampage had restricted our movement. The local people had enjoyed more freedom than the rest of world; however the restriction of travelling abroad had really depressed me.

However I did encountered some matters that cheered me up despite of the depression that weaken my soul. Xian had made it to University. Yun was doing well on her first year with some struggle on her second. I had gone back to airsoft life where I set up my workshop and small range on the 4th floor; I had shot a few IDPA matches and take a few tactical courses.

A few hazard was noted during my practice but I was able to retreat myself properly without any scratch. Entering into the field of long term care was a new milestone for me. The ride was rough from time to time and with grace I managed to surf to it.

I believed everyone will still be trapped under the current pandemic for the next few months. Some had considered the rise of the omnicron as a possible solution to the current condition but I am not optimistic about the situation. Travelling back to homeland might not be possible for another year and when the barricade was removed, the travelling expenses will be high.

No comments:

Post a Comment