Friday, November 11, 2022

Home going...the beginning....

The recovery was eventful as I had noted with cough and shortness of breath affecting my daily life. However, I had to coup with the roster and life goes on.

Many of my colleagues had later joined the three months no test lineage since my recovery. We were short in man power and work load had increased markedly. The only thing that could let me raise my mouth angle was the figure in the bank account. Not only the extra shifts that increase the load but also incentive distributed by the ministry for Covid.

Lots of countries hit badly by Covid had loosened their grip; even the homeland had leavened the quarantine requirement. It was almost time to go back as many of the fellow Malaysian had started their journey home but yet, I need to wait until the 0 quarantine rules applied before I can make any move.

Our shifts had markedly increased since my recovery. We were doing 15+4 as we were one man short. I had another 2 ward duty and 1-2 government clinic sessions. My monthly off was shortened to 7-8 per month. I had planned for a trip back home in November as I speculated the loosened of restriction in early November or late October would be materialized based on the news release by the command center.

My speculation was correct and in late September, the 0+7 rules was implemented; and the painful trip planning had started…..


No comments:

Post a Comment