Tuesday, September 25, 2007

busy....

Nothing much happens after the assault incident. Busy as usual – the calls were bad, but I could still hang on. Then it was this 4 days continuous Mid-Autumn holidays, I had a break and a holiday far south. The weather was bad and I was wet most of the time. Back to work yesterday and I slept a solid 4 hrs without interruption.

 

I had 8 patients under my service now. 1 of them intubated and stranded in ICU, he is recovering from his pneumonia but I doubt he could be successfully weaned off from ventilator – he is too weak, albumin only 1.9….I am feeding him with some high cal/protein diet, hopefully he won’t ended up with trachestomy.

 

But my life is busy still – our cardiologist mother passed away last week and he is backed in Penang and will only come back on Saturday. I had to cover his OPD and this occupy some of my free time.

 

Next months, the earthquake drill will be on and they scrambled the drill into 3 days only. 4 pre-drill in 2 days ( AM+PM each) then 1 day for the Monkey show…

No comments:

Post a Comment