Tuesday, September 11, 2007

working in the house ?

Back to work after a 3 days off...I did a short round for my patient on Sunday and settle some of the problems, so I need to a minor catchup only. I enjoyed weekend and off but when you come back to work, need to catch up on my patient condition. It is a stress if lots of admission. I got only 5 patients under my service at the moment. And the best part working in this hospital is I could assess the hospital management system from my house remotely. I could assess almost everything(even the xray/CTs), minus the TPR sheet of course. But I just couldn't work as SOHO no matter how good is the system, is against the law to order anything without seeing the patient.....

 Well...is a stress to place patient under my service, not only need to responsible to the patient but also answer to their family...so far I have met no malignant family...

I has started to don a lab coat nowadys - too many things to carry along: steths, sanford, penlight .... However instead of the usualy long one for attending physician, I use the short one (mostly worn by medical officer/resident). I just couldn't bear the heat - the long ones are mostly thick one, the short one has think and thin version. Luckily it is autumn now...I sweat less...


No comments:

Post a Comment