Tuesday, October 21, 2008

busy and exciting month....

It is one of the exicting month for me...


my eletronic SOAP program is running smooth and the e-medical order part would be function fully next months... I had a hard time with the head of pharmacy but managed to tackle all those "big problems" he stated. I am trying to shift my program from simple txt file to oracle database in the next few months and hope I would succeed. I am not sure frankly but I would try hard. We had a new MIS engineer at the moment - he is fresh and he is currently handling all the hardward.... but he would be taking over part of the software and database part later on...I am taking an exam next months - medical infomartic management personnel organized by the medi info society of Taiwan.


The ED is facing problem of locum doctor... currently the weekend is covered but locum doctor but in the future such practice would not be allowed. The hospital is trying to find someone but unsuccessful. Next month I would be doing 6 calls again and enjoying my vacation. We e were trying to workup a scheme but with the pay/hr at the moment I would be imposible for us to compromise.


I had a surprise this months... the management had converted my annual leave into cash ... I am happy with it, at least I got my annual leave here, my past employer did not provide us with any annual leave...


I had my asthma attack on and off but still hanging on.... I am lucky I am not a surgeon, or I would be losing my job - with such attack, I don't think I could operate ....well, you never know what would come in the future....


No comments:

Post a Comment