Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another surprise....

well... It had been a year since my return to this hospital.... well, I think I consider my self lucky (despite the worsen astham...). I got an additional cash reward (my annual leave converted ..). I had another surprise 2 days ago.... I am the employee of the year .... well, still don't know about the benifit I could gain from it(definitely uncomparable as the cermelang award of the MOH...) but I am happy. Nothing to do with performance - the employee of the year were elected....won't happen next year - the electee would not be entitled the following year...


This is my 12th year since I joined the employee line up - never been nominated or choosen before. I remembered back in those days when I was still serving the MOH - my district medical officer had told us during a talk that don't even think about cermelang if you have not work under him for 5 years. And if any staff have wanted the award badly - please talk to him. In my memory - the cermelang award come with a 1 months basic pay and 1 wks leave( correct me if I am wrong....). I heard other workers in the office told me that the cermelang award are given out on rotation basis - everyone would have the chance to get the award if you worked long enough....


well, it reminds me to keep up the good job... Nope ..good attitude towards my colleague....


No comments:

Post a Comment