Sunday, December 21, 2008

Light and dark - chapter 1

Finally I acted....


Ving and I had a good week together and we had a small disagreement over a small matter... she started again .....digging out the past and she acted violencely. I was due to work at noon and was unable to left her in the house. I told her she had 2 choice, one is to go north to a place where she might be healed and there other was go back to Malaysia... she opted the 2nd but went into amok after  she opted. I knew I had to do sometime at that point. I made some calls during the next 2 hrs... I managed to give her a sedation and knocked her out. She was sent to the psychiatric hospital and admitted.


That night was a chaotic night. She kept calling me , begging me to discharge her. She told me she saw lots of spirits around her and she was touched and harrassed by them. I was oncall and nothing could be done. She had also called a few members of the church. She finally told HX she wanted to go north instead of staying at the place.


The childrens slept with me at the hospital and I took a 1 hrs break sending them to school. By noon, I went to hospital and had a long chat with the psychiatrist. He had a long talk with Ving. As usual, Ving had rationalized her violence behavior - all she wanted was "pamper" from me.... I told her if she wanted to go home there should be no more violence in the future. However she had a 180 degree change of attitude during the ride back. She even wanted to be re-admitted when we reached home.... There was another existed issue. My dad was coming over. She was very tense about this as the unpleasent feeling of the past had haunted. She was wanted to leave during the period of stay of my father. She called up HX and wanted to go to Hebron Holistic Care Society.


2 days later, I was post call and 3 of the church members had accompanied us up north. I was lucky to have good sleep. The drive was a long drive 340 + km and my heart was heavy... I need to let her go for the 1st time. She had never left the family since we came back to Taiwan. I had to left her in a place where I had never been to...


Ving was ok during the drive... the society was situated in a community. The community was formed with a few blocks of apartments and lots of terrace house. We took a wrong turn in the community and ended at the other end of it. We passed a temple and Ving started to act strangely. She said the place is filled with spirit and she no a suitable place to stay. We walked to the office and had lunch there. Ving had took double amount of what she could eat and finished it. We were joined by the pastor during the lunch. She finished her lunch and walked out from the office and claimed that she wanted to go home.....She sat at one of the bench outside the office. The pastor and wife talked with her and one of the spirit had spoken via her mouth. However this time no exorcist was done. The pastor asked the spirit with a firm voice and the spirit just went away.... We walked back to the office and chatted for 1+ hrs. Ving had regained herself and agree to stay there... 
A room was arranged in a terrace house opposite the pastor's home. We left the place after everything was set. We walked Ving back to the office and I hugged and kissed her before we left. Every steps was stoney hard for me... I broke out in tears when I walked to the car...
I drove all the way back by myself .... The pastor told me before I left :
1. I had sent her too late - I should have noticed and realized the matter earlier
2. The power of dark side had influenced her too depth  - It might take a long time to recover
3. She would be having recurrent episode and she would be hovering between 3 places - home, hospital and the society.


I had then 2 problems to face - 2 children without mother , My future shifts....


No comments:

Post a Comment