Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the end of the year....

This is the end of the year....



I had spent less time on blogging for the last few months.... Domestic disturbance mainly but now I am better and hopefully would improved more...


I had done a lot this year... passed some exam and failed some - but more confident now... I am turning 39 next year and the learning process is still going on.... I am planning to swtich field next year - maybe joinning a resident program  but still the economic situation is so bad and my current hospital is doing well and stable. We had achieved most of our target(health insurance agency)  and gained some extra budget next year. Well, not a bad performance in this economic storm.... hopefully the bonus is big this year(we get our bonus on the chinese new year eve....)


My job is secured - we had a new locum ED doctor (Emergency medicine certified) . He was quite ambitious initially. Trying to ask as many shift as he could - the deputy superintendent even asked me if I could spare my Wed night shift to him. I gladly concurred and looking forward to enjoy life in 1-2009. However, my dream was blasted out lately. This locum doctor had done a few hanky-panky act and nurses from ED and ICU had complained vigorously... he had also stepped on my foot - moxifloxacin was prescribed for UTI ( my patient !!!!)... Well, one can be lacked of knowledge but most of the complaint was about his attitude. He is still on our locum list but definitely would the first to be stripped off....
Well... I would stick to my current schedule and grab as many cash as I could....


Farewell 2008....


No comments:

Post a Comment