Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best employee award again...

It had been 1 year and the election was on…Unlike the other hospital I work in. The best employee award was generated by election. The staffs vote for the best nursing personnel and the best employee…
Well, as the last year award holder, I was barred from being voted for the next 2 years. The nursing list was not surprised as the winner came from big unit(means unit with more than 10 staffs). These unit can “request” their member to vote for specific person in the unit….
The best employee winners went to some ‘rover’ … those who roved around the hospital…
The polite rover would attract enough vote as other staff would have a good impression on them...(I am a rover as well, I roved around in the night...)


well, a little bit unfair and much more to be improved, But I still felt that every winner deserved the award as they really work hard..


No comments:

Post a Comment