Saturday, October 12, 2013

envy...


Yun had survived her examination (not with flying colors of coz, with c low attitude fly by….)… she had experienced pressure, both from her peers (very competitive in a private school…) and from us. She had misunderstood that I had wanted a good result despite of me repetitively telling her that I am not interested in her result….
She is a caring person….Whenever she need something, she would considered the pricing, trying her best to lessen our burden. She would try her best not to trouble us…
She is not perfect, a little bit sluggish when demanded, stubborn, net addiction…
Well, no matter what, she is still our beloved daughter…
Xian had improved greatly both in study and his personality development. I did a cycling tour with him last week and he is ready for another long distance ride...
As for me, I envy them…….

No comments:

Post a Comment