Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pre-trekking day....

We had arrived in Nuwaraeliya late in the evening as one of the members had suffered from severe nausea and vomiting during the trip. We were brought to a local food store and had our dinner upon our arrival.
I have contacted our driver during the dinner and reconfirmed about the pickup time…
I was worried about the trip tomorrow as the price was too cheap compare to what I had known from the net…
The hotel looked nice but the yet the bathroom was quite out of shape. The hot water supply was in-consistence; it was either too hot or too cold…
I had arranged the hotel to provide us with the breakfast box early in the morning before we go to sleep as suggested by other traveler to the Horton’s plain. We had to leave the hotel at 5:30am to get a good view at the world’s end.

It was a tiring day as we had been travelling most of the time for the past 2 days, I begun to question my decision for the trip but yet it was the only time that we could plan for private trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment