Wednesday, June 3, 2015

convo...

I had handed in my final report and concluded the course last week. The whole family is coming for the convocation. Xian convocation is on the night of 16th and mine is on the 18th morning. We would be heading east at noon of 17th…..as 19th is a public holiday, I planned to take a 3d2n tour with my family during this occasion to the east coast.
The course was really a challenge for me, struggling between night shifts, post calls and fighting the sleeping worm during lectures.
There were a few occasions which I thought of quitting but yet I managed to get through it.
There were 24 of us in the beginning; later 7 quit and only 10 of us managed to graduate this year….

It is s milestone for me….after years of graduating from college, I was still able to complete a post graduate course which is entirely different from my basic course..

No comments:

Post a Comment