Monday, January 30, 2017

CNY trip D-0....

1 hrs till the end of the shift….I had struggled for the past 4 days; the shifts were stressful during the last 3 days. I had slept less than 30 minutes during those 3 shifts and preparing for the trip had taken up most of my alert time in the house…
The last call was better as I had a total amount of  4 +hours of sleep (minor interruption of coz).
 It would have to be a smooth process after my shift as I had to drive back start the final check, pack all my 3C (cell phone, camera, surface, note8…) into my back pack, load the luggage and hit the road. Any delay means a disastrous rush during the process.
The airport should be crowded and I have to do counter check in as the passport expire date is less than 6 months for Ving and the children.

I had read my blog again and found that I had not been home for over 2 years instead of 1….Well, I really missed the land, hopefully I could enjoy some Maggi Mee Goreng + teh ais by 9pm today at a mamak store near my in laws house…

No comments:

Post a Comment