Thursday, February 9, 2017

2017CNY trip.....the journey begin

The drive back home was a smooth one and I was able to do my final packing. The rest of the members were actually partially ready and I had to do the whipping job. We were a little late on schedule but were still able to hit the airport on time. It was a long queue waiting for the airasia counter to open. We were lucky as we are eligible for the premium counter check-in. A middle age lady had asked me to not to jump queue when I squeezed my way to the counter. I was too tired to argue and flashed my travel itinerary and make my way through the crowd. She was unpleased but some of her friend had stopped her further from approached us. Paying more getting better service seems fair and unfair…..
We completed the check in and proceeded to the immigration clearance and passed with no difficulty. While having my lunch in the food stall around the gate, I found that I was unable to connect to 4 of my dlink ip cams. Those cams were connected to my 3rd floor router via wifi and I had lost connection to them. I was confused as I had done a final check before leaving and everything was in order….Well, nothing could be done and I had to live with it as we were 1 hr away from boarding. Not a good start and the worst await me later….
I had encountered some rude senior citizens during the boarding stage; 2 elderly Malaysian couple had tried to barred me from loading my luggage to the upper compartment as they wanted to reserved it for some friends who were late behind the queue. I was too tired and ignored their request; others passenger had done the same….
I entered dreamland on the flight and awaken 30min before touchdown.
The immigration was crowded and I had waited a good 30min before we passed the autogate.
We met our worst nightmare at the baggage claimed. Xian luggage was not seen after the last baggage arrived. The local lost of found staff were helpful and we had made a report...
Luckily the luggage was filled with Xian’s cloth only…
The event had made us 90min behind our schedule. Xian was very depressed about the incident….We had our dinner at the mamak store beside the Setia Alam Tesco as we had to do some shopping for Xian.
Food was up to the standard; it was one of the great event of the day.
We managed to grab some Cloths for Xian. My bro-in law had also given him a load of goodies; You lost some and you gain some.
I had a sense of uneasiness….bad start with bad ending for that day…

I knew the Great One is preparing something for me during this journey but I was not prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment