Monday, October 19, 2020

still pending...

 

Months had passed since the disease crawled along the earth; I was lucky, the region I worked in had been freed from the terror. During the past few months, I had suited up for a few times to take throat swab for suspected cases but however none of them was positive. The tension had regressed to sub-normal and although I still follow strict protocol at work and wear mask while wandering around. Some of the public had started to neglect the necessity of taking precaution.

Life was nevertheless better than in the past but pending the international situation, we are still sitting on a bomb…

Reverting to normal life will be a dream for the next 2 years as no country will open up their border easily. Any foreign travel will be started with quarantine and ended with quarantine which lasted 2 weeks each; I do not have the luxury to spare the time….returning to Homeland will be a dream for everyone of us…

No comments:

Post a Comment