Thursday, December 31, 2020

Flash back

 It is a good time to flash back what had happened this year. I had continued to advance as required; gaining some new skill on programming, sharpened my skill on pocus and build up some muscle. I had completed the long term care course and acquired the registration qualification.

Yun had gotten into what she wanted and doing well. Xian had decided what he wished in the future and preparing for the path.

We had lost one of our pets; Titi had succumbed to malignancy around spring. Dragoncat is still holding on and hopefully we could keep her longer.

I had upgraded our projector to 4k after Xian won a buying option for PS5 on a lucky draw. For optimal performance, I had replaced our receiver and added 2 speakers onto the roof for Atmos. Well, stunning experience with UHD, but cost me a hand and a leg, good news was I am not looking forward to go to any cinema for movie in the near future.

I had been to the cinema three times in the midst of this pandemic, twice for TENET and once for the movies with the prohibited 3 letter words.

It was a rewarding and memorable year for me…however I reminded myself, not to be over joy as many had lost their life and more had suffered due to the pandemic….

No comments:

Post a Comment