Thursday, December 10, 2020

The license path...

 I remembered one of the most important events for high school student back in my days was getting a bike license or driving license. Unfortunately due to financial constrain, I had left for my study abroad without getting any of them.

I got my bike license few months after I entered med school. The local authority had come to our school setting a exam track and tried to pass every student who took the exam.

However I got my driving license after I returned to the homeland just prior to my service with the MOH. I still remembered my solo drive from my house to buy chicken rice at noon after a big sweep in the house before CNY.

Compare to homeland, the local traffic condition is more friendly to bikers and a bike is a more convenient way of transport than car. I had urged Yun to get her bike license when she attained the required age however there was always something going on and she never gotten the chance to go for it.

As we don’t own a bike in the house, we had no way of letting her to practice her skill and prepare for the exam.

I had bought an electric bike for her to learn and however without proper coaching she failed her first test. After a few inquires, I had located a driving school nearby our house and she had signed up for a car and bike course.

The whole journey was eventful; she had  failed undang(over confident without proper studying) and also road test(just couldn’t explained why)….

The best and worst part was an motorbike accident on her first solo ride…a skidded attempt at cornering ended up with multiple wound (BAD!!!!)and good lesson for her to be very cautious later when she go on the road.(GOOOD!!!)

Yun had gotten the bike of her choice later and the electric bike was left to me. The bike was more convenient when we went around the town as parking lot had been less and less nowadays

No comments:

Post a Comment