Monday, August 3, 2009

THE DAY...

The date is set – 13th August…. We were informed about the date last week…. DefCon1 now in our hospital. Everyone is reading over and over again. My assignment is simple, to be aide to KP.


KP is our cardiologist , ex-dep superintendent, Malaysian ..... He is in charge regarding the medicine part. He told me he wanted an aide. So I would accompanied him around. Ties and Shirt is mandatory as announced in the meeting. Worst part – I was post call and I needed to shape up. A tiring week for me though – I am doing EOD(every odd day call ) from Monday as Lem is enjoying his vacation back in Malaysia. Well, the 1st call was good and hopefully I am lucky during the 2nd and 3rd call.


Well, I been through the evaluation and I need to answer to the committee member regarding my program. I hope I can do a good presentation. After all , I got a medico-information manager certificate...thinking of doing master in medical informatic - my home medical college might be setting up one later....


No comments:

Post a Comment