Tuesday, June 8, 2010

square minus one...




Well, I was at my 55 hrs of shift( I had a 10 hrs break in between). Our Dep Supt(admin) had come toward me and said,” the person had “Failure””. I immediately acknowledged what he means… the ED physician is not coming … well, I showed a disbelief look and told me, “No way, I got a call again from my ex-colleague telling me that he is leaving definitely today morning.”. The reply was not stunning,” well, he is leaving of coz, but to another hospital in the town , not to us..” Well, I would be damn, after all those strategic discussing about salary and shift arrangement. All had become bubble….It was still explainable as he stayed in KHH and why should he want a longer drive and he is a golfer who likes to take a break from time to time for golfing… coming here would be an end , as he would taking over as head… He had used us as a chip for bargain a better place…


 well, really a big problem in the future, we are not only back to square zero, but to square minus one… Not sure what would be happening as boss is still keeping quiet…


Definitely cannot leave at the moment…another 12 more months I presumed…..


No comments:

Post a Comment