Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the almighty....


Well, as I thought my shifting of database was flawless, but actually I was wrong….


I came to work in evening and no one complaint to me…but later some of the nurses had started to tell me that the some of the order had “disappeared”… I had this idea instant flashed through my mind – failure of upgrading , those disappeared order must have been written to the old database….well, I did a tour from one ward to another and noted half of the program were not properly upgraded….spent sometimes and told myself that will be it….


 


Well, today morning, one of the nurse practitioner trainee had told me that the sorting of medical record was out…there were not in proper order, mixed to be exact…








apparently the “copy and paste” to the new harddisk had caused the disruption – a shock for me as I knew sorting a listbox is not an easy task. So, need to find a script that sort the collection before I write the name into the listbox….


 


 


I had to “google” again and after 1+ hrs of hard work, I finally got a solution…darn easy one… thanz again to Al Mighty GOOGLE…I had it fixed 30 mins before I go off…


 


No comments:

Post a Comment