Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fire in the hole...

It had been my 3rd week into the new roster – Life was much better as I spent so much time in the house. I was able to focus on my job; instead of manage the patient through telephone, I could able to see the patient personally. The feeling is good being responsible again. Expecting to go of in a not the tired state is crucial.

The adjustment was not fair though, as 3 of us did not get the same adjustment. It was the choice of the management and I couldn’t fight for my colleague at the time. It is definitely a delayed “fire in the hole” situation in the near future.

I am still considering a training post- I projected my view further : where would I be in the future ? I could think better in my current state....hopefully I could come up with one....


No comments:

Post a Comment