Monday, September 27, 2010

Young trip planner

Yun and Xian had really grown up.. they are definitely not tracing my footsteps and I don’t want them to do so…


Xian is picking up a lot – he grew taller and very dedicated. Yun bought this book



a book by Naoko Takagi regarding her mother






 


Later when Xian started to read, he become interested with this lady’s works and he started to buy the whole series. One of them really caught Xian minds –



one person going to a trip...


 


This book described how the author travelled by herself. Xian had determined that he wanted travelled by himself at the age of 18. He ambitious is becoming a traveler. I was happy hearing his fantasy. I saw a boy grow up – it is so different from the experience I had.


 


He finally got his chance of to prepare for a trip. We are going to the Green Island on a bicycle trip this week – he had written a time table after asking me about the detail. I never had the chance to do it, but I enjoyed looking at him doing the planning. He was really excited as we would be putting a night in a hot spring hotel ( one of the favorite spot of Xian, as the book described a similiar place )


 


He also got his new toy lately – his own ipod touch, he doesn’t have to share the “touch” with Yun anymore. I had a mobile router with li-ion battery. Now the “touches” can get online anywhere…..



1 comment: