Thursday, December 16, 2010

struggle of the ro(o)ster



After a week of struggle, the rosters(Jan and Feb) was finally out. Lem had did a lot of discussion with me…. The situation was kinda complicated. The were so many restriction. 4 persons with 4 different scheme…


 


I had agreed with Lem that we settled the roster than negotiate with boss about the pay. Actually I am the only one who is going to get adjusted as Lem and Ong had their special request.



I am reluctant to do so as I had planned to leave mid at next year. But I would have to experience a cut of my working hour later as we need to squeeze enough work time for our new colleague.



The extra cash would help us in the future as I would be experiencing a great cut during my training…..



I would be planning a short break after the Chinese New years- a week vacation in Malaysia….



Well, I had put my faith in GOD…Let the LORD laid the pave and I shall trace it....


No comments:

Post a Comment