Monday, April 4, 2011

Settle...a new start



It is my first call of the month…the feeling is quite different today though…. It is a start of the new working agreement…


My title had officially changed to attending physician of emergency department( my previous title was attending physician (internal medicine). That means no matter what happen, I would be fixed to the ED….


I settle with a salary of a semi detach double storey house in Klang….well, It should be the highest salary I could get ever….


Working time should be same or less than what I am experiencing now…I could spent more time with the kids and Ving… the next task would be save whatever I could and prepare for the future….


My colleague told me that one of our ex-surgeon had brought a ED doctor(later I looked up the registry, he is an orthopedic surgeon working in a hospital about 60 km away…I think he is trying to change track…)  come to our ED and ask around…In the past, I would have a bad feeling about this – shuffling time again…but not this time….I am more secure with the new agreement…


I got a 10 k rm increment since mid of last year, a real miracle in this field…. a GRACE and I praise the LORD for what He had given me….


No comments:

Post a Comment