Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ACLSI - see u next year...

I did not make it to the list…..I did bad in one station, below average on another and the rest of the 2 was ok….well, I did not get the approval of 7 examiner and thus, again I was struck off the list…


 


Well, depress I was but still, those who passed include


- one who teaches no pulse than Chest compression for child pass(shoule be no pulse and <60/min c poor perfusion) : best candidate in our group....


- shock: volume ->rate>pump (wrong sequence)


- spent lot of time on intro than on hand skill


And much much more which violate the examiner introduction of what not to be done...


Well, the chief examiner had told us that it is an evaluation which based on "luck"...don't be depress if you fail....WTF.....


 


 I felt it was my destiny, time is not up yet and next year I would give it another try….


Well, nothing much to cried about and life goes on…. 


No comments:

Post a Comment