Thursday, March 14, 2013

the air hostess....

 


When I took over the Monday night shift, there was this tricycle parking beside Bed no.1.


 













not this.....but this.....

 


I am not shattered by the scene as the new ED is spacious. From time to time, you would see some uncles or aunties riding their electric car/tricycle passing along the hallway.


While I am walking back to the call room, the notorious “air hostess” walk by ED and warned me not to move her staff while pointing at the fully loaded tricycle. I finally realized that the tricycle belong to her.


The “air hostess” got her name because she had wandered around the town with her “air hostess” luggage bag. In the bag, according to someone who had seen it was filled with petition and summons. She had filled complaint and sued quite a number of unit/persons in the town. She had been a regular patient in our surgical OPD – consultation for a poor-healing heel wound which cause by her poor caring.


I had a few encounter with her and she was rude and bashing type of person. She would start to relate her story about someone had sexually assaulted her and the police station had mistreated her case. She was persecuted by the locals and someone had scalded her… (all bxxsxxt as she burn while setting a fire to burn down her husband’s car repair shop.) She would proceed to accusing the hospital of mistreating her and demand a good treatment and threaten to sue/complain if she is not satisfied with the service. As usual, I would treat her without prejudice rejecting any inappropriate order.


I had asked around and the nurses had told me that she had been “occupying” bed 1 since Friday ( that means she had slept there for 4d3n)….


She had warned the ED staff that if her things to be move, she would sue for trespassing… I did not bother about her as the ED was not crowded at the time. Later, our financial controller came (Boss’s wife) bringing “air hostess” son along. The air hostess had grumbled for sometimes and later left the ED. Our financial controller had told us that she was just being notified about the incident and told us that if she comes again to call her to settle the problem…Our financial controller is a dedicated and stiff iron lady…thanks to her, I was not bother again.


I was told by the staff, the police was summoned during the 4d3n stay, however no one dares to chase her out from the ED.


On my Wednesday shift, nurses had told me that she had come again to seek for K as K had complied to her order during the stays. I grinned….


No comments:

Post a Comment