Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pre-ride....

 
Ving had gone up north on a tour organized by the local church 2 weeks ago. Xian had initially agreed to follow her but later changed his mind. I was left with the 2 children during the weekend. I had taken them for a bicycle ride along the beach side in Kaohsiung then a tour at the book store. During the tour I had felt throat discomfort but did not pay any attention. On D2 we had a short stop at the HSR station and the shopping mall beside it. The kids had a good time and I had found my sorethroat become worsen.
The next day, I had a bad cough and mild wheezing with chest pain noted on waking up. The initial impression was pneumonia and I had taken 2 tab of zithromycin. I was lucky as the call was good and I become better on D2. I was lucky that I had taken the antibiotic early and no fever nor worsening of s/s was noted. I had a test ride on Wednesday and the result was bad, I could barely finish the 20km….
I did another ride yesterday and could hit the 30km mark in 1.5hrs…but still, far beyond the need to complete 100km….
Well, 2 weeks to go before the ride…

No comments:

Post a Comment