Saturday, June 15, 2013

the ride....

today is the big day but most of the thing did not go the way I had planned...
Yesterday supposed to be a rest day however we had ended up with a half day( true half day of 12 hours) in K city... a hit and run tour ended up like a shop till u your drop adventure....
Well, still managed to hit bed by 9:30 pm but yet had to get up early today for the preparation; minor adjustment of the bikes and packing of bags. I decided to ride the T2 instead of the F20W and without the back sled support, items I could bring is reduce by 40%...
The event is scheduled to take off by 8:15pm but Yun had a breakfast meeting with her friends at 6:30am and I had to coup with it....
Well, everything is set apart from my body...need to pray hard this ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment