Monday, March 31, 2014

tension release...

The 2 weekend day shifts was supposed to be busy, but yet I was lucky as the patient’s amount was less than expected. However I did not have a good rest as I was busy with my course work. I had to write a short report about “Nehemiah”. The professor was demanding and I had taken a good few weeks reading and digging up paper across the internet. With grace, I was able to complete the report by today noon but I had slept only 9 hours for the past 2 day...
I had a tough call today as a medium bus loaded with mainlander has rammed onto a small vehicle. The ED was stuffed with over 20 patients at one time. I managed to clear the crowds as most of them had only sustained minor trauma.
Well,  I would take a early retreat tonight and prepared for the up coming 2 night shifts.

The next camping trip is coming up on Friday and hopefully, it would not be raining cat and dogs like today…

No comments:

Post a Comment