Thursday, May 1, 2014

Serena revisited


The 1st car I bought in Taiwan was the Serena. I was eyeing on a 7 seater and with my budget, there was only a hand full to pick from. As Lem drove a Cefiro, he had introduced me to the sales reps that sold him his car.
After the test drive and I took her home few weeks later.... with 2 kids that is less than 5 years of age, it had served us very well, it spacious space had allowed us to manned the 2 kids with ease.
While I walked into the clinic today, the pharmist had asked me if I could drive the them up to the hill as the driver had taken leave. The mobile medical team would mostly come with a driver and I could enjoy the nap during the cruise. Sometimes, the nurses would act as the driver...
There was a new Outlander parking at the car park and I thought I would have the chance to try it out. After seeing a few patient and concluded the morning clinic, I had walked to the car park and saw the little silver waiting for me...
The little silver is the 1 of the 2 mobile vehicle belong to the clinic. The old Mazda Tribute was replaced by the Outlander lately....
Little silver was the upgraded model with 2500cc instead of the 2000cc model which I owned.
I took a smooth drive up hill with the pharmist and 2 nurses. Handling was poor as it was and the 2500cc did not provide any advantage on the ascending route...
Well, nice to drive it again and maybe next time, I would have to rent one when I am back to the homeland...


No comments:

Post a Comment