Wednesday, December 31, 2014

new year again...

1/1 and I am sitting in front of the ED desk, sharing patient with Lem…
Our 5th staff is joining and some of the shifts will have 2 physicians treating patients… The actual number should be 6 according to the rule but 5 is enough to pacify the committee. Night shift is reduced from 10 to 8. I am reducing my govt clinic round to 2…
Last year was an exciting year for me; my health was at a verge of failing and with grace, I was able to recover. If I had not been to Sri Lanka, I would not have found the way which not only cure myself but also revived my dad from his stroke. As a western medicine practitioner, I become aware that there is something beyond the evidence-based medicine which I had believed for almost 20 years. The participation in the 3 “missio-dei” was a milestone in my life, I would be going back to Sri Lanka and Thailand next year to conclude what I had started….
It was a year of disastrous for my homeland, from plane crash to flood, I hope next year would be better…
I am looking forward toward this year as my course with the seminary would be wrapping up in April and still praying what would be my path in the future…

No comments:

Post a Comment