Friday, February 27, 2015

13/13.....

I still remembered the anxiety of doing my first call….The question I asked was, “Can I survived the shift ?”. Since then I had asked the question over and over again; The last time I did so was about 4 weeks ago when I saw the roster….
Working in ED, always complied to the rule of “come out to walk, one will have to pay back somedays…” ; A long break means a long shift. 
I had doubt that I could complete the 13 shifts(5D8N in 14 days....(not to mentioned that 5 of those is around the New Year where the patient amount is estimated at 160-200/day) when I saw the roster, but nothing can be shout, I asked for it..
Usually, I would be very tired on D3 of the night shift and most probably would be suffering from severe headache and dizziness during evening and hoping the shift would be over soon. However, after using the technique I learnt from the Chinese doctor in Sri Lanka, I was able to regain my vitality during this period....

Well, I am now doing the 13th of the 13 shifts and still feeling refreshing…praise the great one…..

No comments:

Post a Comment