Sunday, February 1, 2015

pre-flight anxiety

It was not a peaceful morning…I got up early as my stomach grumbled about the salty dried noodle I had last night. I managed to record down the detail of our passport before I left home. I did an early pass over and seen a hyperventilation young lady with chest pain before I started to logon to the CP website for check-in.
I had booked the cheapest ticket online thence I am not eligible for pre-flight seat selection; I had to wait until the online check-in to choose our seat. I had gone through this more than a dozen times and familiar with the routine. However each time is an agony as you don’t know if there is any suitable seat to choose from; traveling with kids mean you would need to sit together ( although both of them is old enough but yet it is uneasy to let them sit alone). I had a close one when there were only 8 seats left (luckily, there was still connected seat for me to choose from).
The check-in was the only thing which was smooth this morning and I was able to secure a row of connected seat for 4 of us.
There were lots of goodies about online check-in, no long queue at the check-in counter, late arrival at the airport, self selection of seat, but the process was actually stressful, lots of input to do(passport no., DOB etc)….

However the coolest part was to download the boarding pass onto our phone (saving a few trees…).

No comments:

Post a Comment