Saturday, February 14, 2015

back from home...

Finally I am back to the desk..
The trip did not started smooth as we had to travel up to K city for Xian tooth removal, it had taken a good few hours and we had reached home by 10+….
It was a 4 hrs nap before I woke up and started the pre-flight check.
The sleep on the flight was not a smooth one and when I hopped into the Sylphy, I had doubt that I could complete the 300km drive. Even though with doubt, we had stopped over at the Empayer Siew Pao Town for the crab meal (cheap and big….trust me, for rm68 per kg, it worth every penny).
The drive after Malacca was more stressful as the highway had narrowed into 2 lane instead of 3. I dare not keep to the inner lane and from time to time, I need to overtake those truckers.
We finally arrived at Kulai at almost 11.
The stay in Kulai was a new experience as I had never have a good look around that area.
I proceeded to Avillion for a night stay and travel up north to Klang to visit my in law….
Price of food had risen sky high -> 1 Teh Ais, 2 Milo Ais[combo for our family] cost more than RM7 (>RM2 per pcs). A plate of whatever(fried Kuew Tew, Wantan Mee) cost RM4.5-RM5. Bao had gone up to RM1.5 per pcs….well, I am stunt by the price hike indeed….
Market is slow according to my bro in law who worked as a financial planner.
I need to admit that Malaysia is moving forward fast, the govt. has done a good job of introducing foreign fund and foreign worker.

The distance of going back home had become greater....

No comments:

Post a Comment