Saturday, June 17, 2017

forgotten the birthday of their father .....

Communicating over the phone is considered risky in my business. The code of practice required us to protect confidentiality of the patient. So it is our duty to confirm the identity of the respective speaker over the phone.
There is multiple ways of doing the job, from asking addresses, ID no to birthday. One of my favorite is birthday. However recently, I had found that it had lost its Mojo. I had come across, many siblings who were unable to recall the birth date of their parents. It is considered absurd to an old fashioned person like me….
It made me remember the famous phrase by gunslinger ROLAND from the DARK TOWER –

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.”
I am looking forward to the release of the Dark Tower movie later this year. Although the story was heavily modified but yet the revolver loading screen from the trailer had truly attract me….
well met.......

No comments:

Post a Comment