Sunday, June 4, 2017

solo trip - the return

A day after we came back from Malacca, I had taken another long journey way home. My brother and parents had sent me to Senai Airport after dinner. It was sorrow parting from them; I wished I could stay longer but yet I can’t.
The flight was smooth and I arrived at KLIA2 on time. I proceeded to the transit counter and had my passport stamped and baggage checked. It was a late flight and I faced some difficulty finding the Sama Sama transit hotel; I was tired and could not read the map properly. The price was cheaper than Tune hotel and I could save the time re-checking in.
It was a small room with no window; unlike the room shown on the webpage. But for a 5 hrs rest, it was good enough for an old hog like me. I did not sleep properly and checkout at 6am. I am always anxious about catching a plane and afraid that I will miss it. As the flight was scheduled at 8:30am, I proceeded to the Air Asia Red lounge for breakfast. The lounge was small but has every element a lounge should have (except for the toilet). Food was above average(chef cooked noodle/porridge with malay kuih). The seat was comfortable and I had a short nap before my alarm woke me up for the boarding.
It was an eventful flight back to K City. I had brought back a load of items which Ving and the kids looking forward to…

A short trip it was and I had accomplished quite a few tasks which I had regretted that I have not done it earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment