Saturday, April 15, 2023

New Fe....

 

The new Fe had under my command for more than 6 months at the moment. It was truly a great experience with all those new gadgets.

The L2 driving assist had eased home driving stress especially on my post call journey. Unlike the FSD with traffic light sensing and overtaking ability, the L2 of new Fe was more basic; but with steering left and right and keeping an eye on the traffic light left for me to manage; driving had become more relaxing than ever.

A few trips up north had proven its value; I had enjoyed half a dozen of trips up north which were very relaxing.  

The 360 degree camera and collision warning system was a plus and had saved me a few time on some very close impact incidents.

The fuel consumption is a way improvement from 9-16km/l to 14-19km/l; nothing to complaint for a beast of nearly 2 tons.

I had escaped two embarrassing events of stopping at the roadside waiting for help situation; the built in independent tyre pressure monitor had proven it worthiness.

20000+km had passed and I thought the money was well spent; even though it caused a big hole in my pocket

The only cons will hit me years later when all the electronic gadget starting to fail; hopefully it would last as long as it could.

No comments:

Post a Comment