Thursday, May 1, 2008

ghost ....

although I am a man of science, I still believe in this spirit, ghost ... that belong to the 4th dimension. We had this ED nurse who can "see dirty things". "Dirty things" means ghost or spirit.... she said she developed the ability when she was pregnant. Whenever we did a CPR and lost a patient - I would ask her if she could saw the patient and she would told me where was the spirit - either standing in the resus room or outside the corridor.

We had this gun shot patient months ago and she was the one who did the resus with me. The patient was still alive and we lost him. Last week, she told me that she had dream - the dream, the patient's brother visited her house and told her that he and the patient thanks the ED team for the effort of saving the patient. When I heard this, I felt creepy - the patient's brother passed away years ago due to an MVA - I knew that before hand. The nurse then sent the patient's brother out from her house and saw the patient standing outside and waving to her in a friendly way...I failed to save him and yet he was still thankful with what we did....

Well, it is a job....


No comments:

Post a Comment