Friday, May 15, 2009

Wildfire ?

 


Shock I was when the news I have read (delirum I have)….A confirm case of H1N1 in Malaysia


Oh… I was more shock reading this comment on the star http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/5/16/nation/3921825&sec=nation



Entry and exit points in the country are being monitored. Designated hospitals are primed to treat patients suspected of having contracted the flu.


Quarantine procedures are in place. We have anti-virals to treat those confirmed to have A (H1N1).”



Entry and exit points in the country are not being monitored… or else the govt would have traced down all the passengers who sat within 3 rows of the patients instead of calling all those on the flight to report themselves…. The govt had not monitored them – those passengers should have filled up a form stating where they are residing in Malaysia



No prophylaxis medication for those who are highly expose (sitting beside him) ?  I wander does the Govt have enough Tamiflu supply ?



Well.. 1 + months before I make my trip back to Malaysia..Darn, I just grabbed the NT 888 offered by Air Asia (TPE-KUL) 2 wks ago… Got to buy more tamiflu…might have to take it all the way during the stay back in Malaysia….


No comments:

Post a Comment