Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gadgets....

I had added the below gadgets into my arsenal during the past 3 months...


1.Apple macbook pro 15"
- Ving had wanted it badly... so a big big hole in my pocket and a load of point in my credit card account...


2.NXT robot x 2(8527 and 9797 )
- Yuns latest toys.....her dream: sumo robot...currently we were building an alpha rex..


3.Linkstation live 1TB
- wanted to backup my tivo program..I had installed the pytivo server on it and started to BT again..


4.Apple ipod touch
- I converted to my credit card point to costco gold coin and found that I could get an ipod touch for free... so it landed in our house...hell of the device, not only music, but endless hours of fun....


I had very best to avoid apple product in the past- but now, I am thinking of an imac later...


No comments:

Post a Comment