Tuesday, January 24, 2012

D minus to home....

 


I left the ED at 5:40pm as K came early…. It was a tiresome drive and I was lucky as the traffic was reasonable. I managed to hit home before 7. I had a good shower and dinner and had a co-op game with Yun on the “Gunstringer” game – awesome experience with great and humorous dialog during the game play….. the control of kinect is a whole new experience for me…


Well after 8 hrs of a good sleep I hit the road by 7 today… a 25 minutes drive took me 50 mins due to heavy traffic…


I am now D-33 hrs on my 34 hrs shift….to be frank I had done worst but still it is new year and I had to expect the unexpected…


I had 2 OHCA(out of hospital cardiac arrest) and 1 EDCA(ED cardiac arrest) with 4 fracture and 1 shoulder dislocation on the previous call..


Thanks to the lords for giving me a chance to push my limits….


The worst would be the drive of going home….


No comments:

Post a Comment