Sunday, September 30, 2012

The truth

It was a dull shift… I had glanced through the web and found something which I don’t usually read from theStar. Indeed, my in laws had told me that theStar, the Chinese newspaper over the net is unreliable as most of them “write” for the government. I had come across some article over Malaysia Chronicles and Free Malaysia Today. Wow, it is truly interesting.


The 4 letter word started with F had almost burst out from my mouth when I saw the “Malay first, Malaysian seconds” phrase. Indeed the Red-white Kris Party had decided not to rely on the non-Malay voter. They had wanted to lure the rest of the Malay to support them and aim for the victory in GE13.


I had heard a story from my uncle during my stay in Malaysia. There was this consultant who worked for one of the racists in the past. There was this state development plan designed by the consultant, the consultant had submitted a plan with a budget. The racist was not satisfied with the figure and given the consultant a handsome figure to lay him off. The racist hired another consultant and the figure was 30x the amount…well, gods know where the extra money had gone…


It is eye aching when I saw the 1Malaysia slogan and more irritating and blood rising when I saw the 1 Malay phrase….


It is time…. Too bad I couldn’t join the group to flip the table as we had decided to go back early in January for Yun’s IC instead of the GE13. 


Yun is darn worry about her IC as this is a symbolic of growing up for her and Xian is very disappointed as he would be the only one without IC in the family…..


 


No comments:

Post a Comment