Wednesday, December 18, 2013

art....


We had gotten a new hand phone for Yun. During our pre-purchase discussion, she had told me that she had felt embarrass using the old SE Zylo….she had been tolerating the pressure for quite sometimes. I could understand her agony, while most of the peers are using “flag ship” grade hand phone she had to live with what we left for her. She had tried to stay low but yet as a doctor’s daughter, peer would expect more from her.  She had talked about hand phone in the house as it was a pain for her but still she did not raise the topic nor asking for one. 
My policy is simple, not too high , not too low, just average…That means, there will not be any iphone, note3, nor S4…average product and I could see her struggle when choosing one, she opted for galaxy ace and I rejected her choice, entry level specs and definitely would regret months later….I offered her 2 choice -> premier or core and she had opted for premier. Cost more between the 2 but with a larger screen.
I need to be careful along the path but still nothing happier for a father when looking at their face with the satisfaction smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment