Thursday, December 26, 2013

wrapping up...

3 days more to the countdown and it was a fascinating year for me and my family. For the kids, it is a whole new experience; Yun entering junior high and Xian stepping in to his senior years. Yun had finally realized the importance of study although she had a late start but yet I could see her effort lately. Xian got his first 100 in the examination yesterday, he was very excited for the score and I had a short discussion with him about his success; after all these year of studying he had finally knew the essence of getting a good grade – understanding all the content in the class is the key….as a late starter he had start his learning at 4 years of age, he had done far beyond my expectation.
My aim would be completing my masters and hopefully I could lead a cell group after CNY and gone for a medical missionary tour in the summer next year…
so many stupid events was noted and I tend to learn from it( holding back the installation of tpms ended up with a tiresome tyre replacement...)

Well so far so good and I would be encountering my final and possible the toughest challenge of the year (stranded in Peng hu was the toughest so far) -> leading a camping trip in the mountain area with the cold front sweeping (Forecast said it would be under 10)…we had similar experience during our summer trip 2 year ago, at 8 degree(summer at 8... not in russia of coz, we had camped at 2500m above sealevel..)  and we managed to survive it but yet leading a bunch of newbies would be another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment